Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I find the handouts, post-test and evaluation to code-submission form?
- Scroll down to the area that allows you to select the webinar month
- Select the webinar month
- Locate the webinar
- Click on the webinar title
- Enter the password to access the materials and links found on Page 1 or 2 of the information document you received after registering.
- Scroll down after entering the password and you will see the link to the handouts under “Downloads” and the all form links in the “Links” section.
What password do I use for the recording?
- The password is the same for the recording as it is for the live webinar. You can find the password in the information document you received after registering.
What password do I use for the content and links?
- Use the “materials and links” password found on page 1 and/or 2 of the information document you received after registering.
Why can’t I see the content and links?
- You may need to scroll down after entering in the password as the downloads and links are located in the area underneath the video. If the video is not yet embedded you will see a blank area. Scroll down for the content and links.